Magic Chicken Stir-FrySubmitted by: LEIGHWOMAN
IntroductionMagic because it will make even veggie haters eat their veggies! Magic because it will make even veggie haters eat their veggies!
12 oz. chicken breast, sliced thinly
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp hoisen sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
1 bunch broccoli, chopped
1 cups bean sprouts
1 medium carrot, chopped
1/2 large or 1 small onion, chopped
1 tbsp minced garlic
2. Add garlic and heat for 1 minute.
3. Add chicken, hoisen sauce, and 1 tbsp soy sauce, and toss until chicken is cooked through.
4. Remove chicken from wok into a bowl, with all of the juices.
5. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and heat.
6. Add all veggies and 1 tbsp soy sauce.
7. Stir fry 1-2 minutes, and then add chicken back in. Toss to combine.
8. Serve over brown rice (not included).
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LEIGHWOMAN.