Mushroom Gravy Pot RoastSubmitted by: TTFN-JENN
IntroductionThis is a delicious way to get Fiber and Protein in your diet. This is a delicious way to get Fiber and Protein in your diet.
- Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lbs Beef Chuck Roast
- 4 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 2 small celery stalks
- 1/2 a small onion
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 pack McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- Cut potatoes and carrots and place on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Dice onion and celery finely; add 1/2 to crock pot.
- Place pot roast between veggies (you may have to push them around) without touching the base.
- Place remainin celery and onion along with mushrooms.
- In bowl add 1/2 cup water and soup and mix. Pour over top of pot roast.
- Cook for 8-10 hours on LOW.
- Remove roast (you can push mixture off) and veggies.
- Drain liquid (through strainer if desired) and add gravy mix.
- Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly. Turn to low and boil 2 minutes. Gravy will thicken as it cools.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.