Mildly Maple SconeSubmitted by: HANNYMUFFIN
IntroductionAdapted From Betty Crocker's Scone Adapted From Betty Crocker's Scone
1 cup whole grain flour
1/2 cup all purpose flour, with extra
2 tablespoons real maple syrup
1 medium ripe banana smashed
2 1/2 teaspoon baking power
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons smart balance 50/50
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 tablespoons low fat milk
2. Combine flours, baking powder, syrup and banana together in large bowl.
3. Add salt, and cut in 50/50 blend
4. Add egg, vanilla and milk.
5. Form into round shape on floured surface
6. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 25 minutes. *Hint: Spray top with cook spray before cooking
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HANNYMUFFIN.