Classic Toad in the HoleSubmitted by: EAGLES17
IntroductionA complete breakfast- filling, quick, and easy! "Healthified" from 'Toad in the Hole Bake' by Kraft. A complete breakfast- filling, quick, and easy! "Healthified" from 'Toad in the Hole Bake' by Kraft.
2 slices WW bread
1/2 tsp. butter, softened
1 egg white
1 reduced fat string cheese, shredded
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. Cut a hole in the center of a bread slice using 1-1/2-inch cookie cutter or rim of a glass.
3. Spread butter over the other bread slice. Place it, butter side down, in a baking dish.
4. Top the buttered toast with half of the shredded cheese, then with the bread slice with the hole in the center.
5. Break the egg white into the hole. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake the toast for 10 min. or until the cheese is melted and the egg white is set.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EAGLES17.