- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 361.7
- Total Fat: 8.8 g
- Cholesterol: 27.7 mg
- Sodium: 637.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Protein: 20.0 g
Eating Well No-Bake Mac and CheeseSubmitted by: VEGGIEMARJI
IntroductionI used brown rice pasta to get the gluten out of this recipe! I used brown rice pasta to get the gluten out of this recipe!
* Romano Cheese, 1 oz (remove)
* Milk, 1%, 1.75 cup (remove)
* Garlic powder, 1 tsp (remove)
* Pepper, black, 0.25 tsp (remove)
* Salt, 0.50 tsp (remove)
* Broccoli, frozen, 1 package (10 oz) (remove)
* Flour, white, 0.19 cup (remove)
* Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, 1 tsp (remove)
* Kraft 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 0.75 cup (remove)
* *Whole Wheat Penne (dry), 8 oz (remove)
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 1/2 cups milk in another large pot over medium-high heat until just simmering. Whisk the remaining 1/4 cup milk, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined. Add the flour mixture to the simmering milk; return to a simmer and cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture is thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk in Cheddar, Parmesan and mustard until the cheese is melted.
3. Drain the pasta and broccoli and add to the cheese sauce. Return to the heat and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat, until heated through, about 1 minute.
Serving is 1.25 cups!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MARJIBOO.