- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 306.5
- Total Fat: 12.0 g
- Cholesterol: 51.0 mg
- Sodium: 599.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.4 g
- Protein: 27.3 g
Coconut Curry Beef Stir-FrySubmitted by: BRENNA_A
IntroductionBeef Stir-fry in a Coconut Curry Sauce Beef Stir-fry in a Coconut Curry Sauce
*Beef Base, Better Than Bouillon (1 tsp), 1 tsp (remove)
*Onion (Yellow), 1 med, raw, 1 serving (remove)
Cauliflower, cooked, 3 cup (1" pieces) (remove)
Cabbage, red, fresh, 3 cup, chopped (remove)
Asparagus, fresh, 1.5 cup (remove)
Lime Juice, 1 fl oz (remove)
Zucchini, baby, 1 large (remove)
*Yellow Crookneck Squash, 2 cup (remove)
*Bok Choy, raw-shreaded, 2.5 cup (remove)
Beef, tip round, 9 oz (remove)
Patak's Original Madras Curry Paste, 1.3 tbsp (remove)
Chaokoh Coconut Milk, 0.3 cup (remove)
Water, tap, .5 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
2. Chop up onion, cauliflower, cabbage, asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, and bok choy. Set aside in different piles.
3. Cut up one thin steak into bite sized pieces. Fry in wok. When finished, place in bowl and set aside.
4. Add onions to wok, cook. and slowly add all the other
veggies, pushing the cooked veggies onto sides of wok.
5. Meanwhile, combine 1/3 coconut milk and 1/2 water. Warm. Add better than bouillon and curry paste. stir very slowly. set aside.
6. After the veggies are all cooked, add beef back to wok. Pour sauce over veggies. Add lime juice, plus optional spices. Mix and cover. Set aside for at least 10 min.
7. Serve and eat.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRENNA_A.