- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 122.9
- Total Fat: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.6 mg
- Sodium: 14.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
Low Calorie (almost!) Non-Fat Banana Pineapple SmoothieSubmitted by: MARIARACINES
IntroductionDelicious way to drink your fruit! Delicious way to drink your fruit!
* Vanilla Yogurt (I use Dannon Light & Fit Fat Free)
1. Dice banana and 2 of the pineapple slices and add them to the blender.
2. Add a tablespoon (0.5 fl oz) of water.
3. Blend and add the rest of the pineapple slices. I always wait until each piece is blended in before I add the next one.
4. Add 4 tablespoons (0.25 cup) of vanilla yogurt.
5. If you want a refreshing smoothie, add a couple of ice cubes.
6. Serve in a tall glass, put a straw in it, kick your feet up and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MARIARACINES.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
This was absolutely delicious. I just everything in my Magic Bullet blender and didn't have to do it steps. Very yummy, thanks for sharing! - 10/24/12
Reply from MARIARACINES (10/24/12)
Thanks for trying it! I have changed it up adding a strawberry here, a cranberry there... Keeping the same smoothie as a base!