- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 99.1
- Total Fat: 2.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 20.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
Brussel Sprouts and Potato SautéSubmitted by: JUST_TRI_IT
IntroductionA quick veggie side dish A quick veggie side dish
* Onions, raw, .33 cup, sliced
* Lemons, 1 fruit without seeds
* Brussels sprouts, 2 cups- quartered
* *Potato, raw, 1 medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia.) -quartered
* Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, .66 tbs
* Thyme, fresh, 1 tsp (finely chopped)
* 1/4 sup to 1/2 cup of water
(1) Cut the onion, brussel sprouts and potato into small chunks.
(2) Heat large pan and add about 2/3 of a tablespoon of oil to pan.
(3) Add the thyme, onion, sprouts and potato to the hot oil. Toss.
(4) Once lightly browned, add the juice of half a lemon. Sauté until tender. You might need to add water and put a tight lid on the pan.
(5) Right before you serve, add the juice of the other half of the lemon.
(Salt and pepper to taste)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DIANEPBH.