- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 117.1
- Total Fat: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.5 mg
- Sodium: 142.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
Peach and Berry Cobbler with Ginger and CinnamonSubmitted by: STEPH*LOUISE
IntroductionFrom Now Eat This From Now Eat This
* *Peaches, fresh, 4 medium (2-1/2" dia) (approx 4 per l (remove)
* Best Choice Mixed Berries, 1 cup (remove)
* *Splenda, 12 tsp (remove)
* *Splenda, 6 tsp (remove)
* *Bisquick Heart Smart Pancake and Baking Mix, 0.75 cup + 1tablespoon separated
* Ginger Root, 1 tsp (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, .25 tsp (remove)
* *Skim Milk, .66 cup (remove)
* *Sugar In The Raw Natural Cane sugar, 2 tbsp (remove)
In a medium bowl, Mix together the peaches, berries, the 1/4 cup splenda and the 1tbl baking mix. Pour into baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the remain 2 tbls splenda, 3/4 cup Bisquick, ginger, cinnamon, and milk. Stir until micture forms a soft dough. Drop spoonfuls of dough evenly over fruit mixture. Sprinkle sugar over dough.
Bake about 30 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STEPH*LOUISE.