- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 556.7
- Total Fat: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 542.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 102.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 17.6 g
- Protein: 27.0 g
White Bean and Veggie PastaSubmitted by: EVELYNF
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Garlic, 6 cloves (remove)
* Shallots, 3 tbsp chopped (remove)
* Carrots, raw, 2 cup, chopped (remove)
* Beans, Dried Cannellini, 1/4 c (51g), 1 cup (remove)
* Spinach, frozen, 2 cup (remove)
* Stewed Tomatoes America's Choice 28oz can, 1 serving (remove)
* Oregano, ground, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Rosemary, dried, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Red Star Nutritional Yeast, 1.5 tbsp (remove)
* Chili powder, .5 tsp
* Pepper, black, 1 tsp (remove)
* Linguine De Boles 2oz dry, 4 serving (remove)
In a large saucepan heat oil.
Add garlic and shallots and cook to soften but don't brown.
Add the carrots and let cook for a few minutes.
Then add beans and spinach let cook for a few minutes to defrost the spinach.
Add can of tomatoes, oregano, rosemary, nutritional yeast, chili powder and black pepper and let simmer for another 5 - 10 min while the pasta is cooking..
When the pasta is almost done take about 1 cup of the pasta water and add to the beans and veggies.
Drain pasta when ready and add to saucepan and mix everything through.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EVELYNF.