White Chicken Chili - P10Submitted by: MSPLATZ
IntroductionPrefect 10 Diet Friendly White Chicken Chili Prefect 10 Diet Friendly White Chicken Chili
2 Chicken Breasts, Cooked and cubed
2 4oz cans of green chilis, diced
1 onion, large, chopped
28 oz. Chicken Broth
3 cans White Beans, rinsed
2 tsp. Cumin
2 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. Red pepper
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Heat olive oil in deep sauté pan.
2. Add chicken and cook until browned and almost cooked thru
Add to Crockpot
1. Add all remaining ingredients, except beans, to crockpot
2. Cube chicken and add to crockpot.
3. Allow to cook on high for 3-4 hours or longer
4. About 60 minutes before eating, add white beans
5. Allow to cook for additional 60+ minutes
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MSPLATZ.