- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 78.3
- Total Fat: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 3.4 mg
- Sodium: 262.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 12.7 g
Spinach and Cheese Mini FrittatasSubmitted by: RKBILLYGEEKGIRL
2 cups spinach
2 cups egg substitute
1/2 cup low fat shredded cheese
olive oil cooking spray
2. Remove spinach stems as necessary and place
spinach leaves in microwave safe bowl. Wilt in microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Pat spinach dry with paper towel and roughly chop.
4. Stir spinach, egg substitute, cheese, salt and pepper together.
5. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray and portion out approximately a quarter cup into each of ten muffin cups.
6. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until beginning to brown on top.
Makes approximately 10 mini frittatas and five servings.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ZANSIDHE.