- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 44.9
- Total Fat: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 72.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 3.0 g
Grilled Stuffed Portobello MushroomsSubmitted by: YEMICK
2/3 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 (5-6" diameter) portobello mushroom caps
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
2. In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil, rosemary, pepper and garlic.
3. Using a spoon, scoop out the gills of the mushroom caps and remove the stems, chop up the stems, discard the gills.
4. In a small bowl, mix 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, and chopped stems. Using a pastry brush, brush the soy sauce mixture on both sides of the mushroom caps.
5. Grill the caps, stem side down first for 5 minutes on each side or until soft.
6. Spoon 1/4 cup of the tomato mixture into each cap, cover and grill for about 3 minutes
7. Garnish with cilantro.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user YEMICK.