Alyson's Broccoli SaladSubmitted by: MOONTOES1
Introductionmakes (16) 1/2 cup servings makes (16) 1/2 cup servings
* 16 oz bacon cooked and chopped
* 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
* 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup lowfat mayo
*1/4 cup sunflower seeds
2. In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, onion and raisins. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture, and toss until well mixed. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
3. Before serving, toss salad with crumbled bacon and sunflower seeds.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOONTOES1.