Low Cal Peach CobblerSubmitted by: WLCJERRY
- 1 cup of white flour
- 1 cup of fat free, skim milk
- 1 cup of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- 2 14.5 oz. cans of Del Monte No Sugar Added Sliced Peaches
- Non-stick cooking spray
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray
-Combine flour, Splenda, and milk in bowl and mix thoroughly with spoon.
- Spray a 13 x 9 cooking pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour 2 cans of peaches into the pan
- Pour the flour mixture evenly over the peaches
- Spray top of cobbler with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (to taste)
- Place on center rack of oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user WLCJERRY.