- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 452.3
- Total Fat: 20.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 131.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.8 g
- Protein: 3.0 g
Simple Strawberry and Banana Whipped PieSubmitted by: TTFN-JENN
IntroductionThis is a great way to get fruit in your deit AND eat your dessert! This is a great way to get fruit in your deit AND eat your dessert!
- 20 strawberries
- 2 medium bananas
- 4 cups Cool Whip Lite (1/2 lbs)
- Graham Cracker Crust Pie
- Cut strawberries into bite size.
- Slice Bananas roughly 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
- In large bowl, combine fruit with whipped topping and fold in to mix fruit.
- Spoon into pie crust and cool in fridge for 4 hours.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Thanks for sharing!! I struggle with eating fruit too!! I don't know if the "complainers" noticed the serving size was 1/4 of a WHOLE PIE, simple math and smaller portions make it a fine dessert to work into healthy eating. BE POSITIVE FOLKS...Don't want it? Don't criticize... Don't make it! - 8/30/07