Whole Grain Healthy CookiesSubmitted by: LMSHANKLE
IntroductionLow in sugar and made from whole grains. Low in sugar and made from whole grains.
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oatmeal
1 Cup Shredded Coconut
1 Cup Grated Carrots
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
1 Cup Raisins
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Tsp Nutmeg
2 TBS Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Non-fat Milk
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Mix all liquid ingredients and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add dry ingrediens into the liquid ingredients.
- Stir with wooden spoon and mix well.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet
- Mash each cookie
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 Degrees
Makes 4 1/2 Dozen Cookies
Number of Servings: 54
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LMSHANKLE.