Peach CakeSubmitted by: AERIEA085
1 box pillsbury moist supreme classic yellow cake mix
1 12 oz can diet mountain dew
1 28 oz can country delight peaches in light syrup
1 14 oz can delmonte sugar free peaches
2 Tbsp. splenda
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
2. Spread half of the batter in the bottom of a 9X11 cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse peaches, then layer on top of the batter in a single layer.
4. Spread the rest of the cake mix on top of the peaches.
5. Combine splenda and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
6. Bake according to cake box directions.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Makes 15 servings
4 WW points per serving
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AERIEA085.