Prosciutto SandwichesSubmitted by: EMPEROR_LARDASS
* 8 (0.9-ounce) slices crusty Chicago-style Italian bread
* 4 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto
* 1 1/4 cups (4 ounces) shredded fontina cheese
* 1/2 cup baby arugula leaves
* 1/4 cup fig preserves
* Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
2. Top each of 4 bread slices evenly with prosciutto, fontina cheese, and arugula. Spread 1 tablespoon fig preserves evenly over 1 side of each of remaining 4 bread slices; top sandwiches with remaining bread slices. Coat outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Place sandwiches on panini grill; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut panini in half before serving, if desired.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EMPEROR_LARDASS.