- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 145.0
- Total Fat: 7.8 g
- Cholesterol: 75.0 mg
- Sodium: 414.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 11.4 g
Cheese Pizza with Cauliflower CrustSubmitted by: ELLIEW22
IntroductionA recipe adapted from a blog I found once, it does't use any flour, yet comes out really tasty. Great for people who cannot tolerate gluten or are carb concious. You'll be surprised how good this will taste! A recipe adapted from a blog I found once, it does't use any flour, yet comes out really tasty. Great for people who cannot tolerate gluten or are carb concious. You'll be surprised how good this will taste!
1 16oz bag frozen cauliflower; cooked and grated
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
2. Grate cooked cauliflower in a food processor, then moved to a bowl
3. Add egg and mozzarella to cauliflower mixture and mix well.
4. Spread mixture onto a greased pizza pan. Use your hands to spread out and shape into crust form.
5. Sprinkle oregano, parsley, basil
6. Bake for approx. 15 minutes (or until edges start to brown) at 450 degrees.
7. Remove pan from the oven and increase oven temp to broil.
8. Put sauce, cheese and any other toppings, if desired.
9. Broil pizza until cheese melts.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ELLIEW22.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I don't understand, do you put cheese in the crust and on top? Or I am reading something incorrectly? - 6/24/10
Reply from ELLIEW22 (6/25/10)
Yes, you put the cheese in the crust and as a topping. Though you can certainly leave it out as a topping if you don't want any.