Salmon with spicesSubmitted by: PATSTTHOMAS
IntroductionMcCormick/Schilling recipe McCormick/Schilling recipe
* *Onion powder, 0.5 tsp (remove)
* Dill weed, dried, 1.5 tsp (remove)
* Oat Bran, 0.06 cup (remove)
* Thyme, ground, 0.5 tsp (remove)
* Paprika, 1 tsp (remove)
* Salmon Wild Alaska skinless bonelessTreasures from the sea, 12 oz (remove)
Mix ingredients together and sprinkle over four 3 to 6 oz salmon fillets and bake on 350 degrees 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PATSTTHOMAS.