Microwave Pumpkin "Cake"Submitted by: NIGHTPOET00
IntroductionThis "cake" is healthy and delicious. This "cake" is healthy and delicious.
For the cake:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (canned)
- 1/4 cup liquid egg replacer
- 1/2 packet sweetener
- 1 T vanilla creamer (I used Silk)
- 1/4 cup cranberries, whole
- cinnamon to taste
- optional (not included in calorie count): 1 T maple syrup
For the "icing":
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, nonfat
- 1 packet sweetener
- 1-2 T maple syrup (I used Walden Farms' calorie-free pancake syrup)
- 1 T crumbled pecans
In a separate bowl, mix all of the "icing' ingredients. Spread on top of the cooked cake, and sprinkle with pecans.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NIGHTPOET00.