- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 391.9
- Total Fat: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 136.9 mg
- Sodium: 5,268.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 54.5 g
Grilled Barbecue Chicken with Bone Suckin' Rub & SauceSubmitted by: SEIKOMAR
IntroductionGuaranteed juicy chicken breasts! Guaranteed juicy chicken breasts!
1 gallon water
1/4 cup Kosher salt
1/4 cup white sugar
2 tbsp Bone Suckin' Sauce, Seasoning & Rub (available at Whole Foods)
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Bone Suckin' HOT BBQ Sauce (available at Whole Foods)
2) Mix with the rest of the water and Bone Suckin' Sauce, Seasoning & Rub in a non-reactive (glass or stainless steel) container. Make sure brine is cooled so it doesn't "cook" the chicken.
3) Pound the chicken breasts until uniform width, about 1/2" - 3/4"
4) Soak chicken breasts in brine in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5) Remove chicken from brine. Discard brine. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
6) Coat chicken with Bone Suckin' HOT BBQ Sauce. Marinate until chicken reaches room temperature, about 1 hour.
7) Start charcoal fire and let the grill get hot for at least 15 minutes. Coals should have an even white ash coating and red embers.
8) Grill chicken with cover down 4 minutes on each side. For grill hash marks, turn chicken 1/4 way halfway through each side.
9) Let the chicken sit at least 5 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SEIKOMAR.