- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 268.9
- Total Fat: 13.5 g
- Cholesterol: 18.0 mg
- Sodium: 206.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Protein: 7.4 g
Banana Peanut Butter MuffinsSubmitted by: RAGGEDY_ANN
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
3/4 cup mashed banana (about 2 small)
2/3 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup milk
2 Tbsp oil
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or mini chips or raisins
1. Combine the first 3 dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together the next 5 wet ingredients. Add to well.
3. Add chocolate chips or raisins, stir until just moistened. Add extra milk if mix is too dry.
4. Fill 12 greased muffin cups.
5. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean. Let stand in pan 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool.
Makes 12 muffins.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOM-2FURBABIES.