Chicken ScallopiniSubmitted by: MOMTOFOURKIDS1
1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup flour
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp water
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup EVOO
2. In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3. In another bowl, beat egg.
4. On a plate, combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
5. Dredge chicken in flour misture, then dip in egg. Coat with crumbs. Let stand for 5 minutes.
6. Heat EVOO in a skillet on medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOMTOFOURKIDS1.