Red Snapper with Basil SauceSubmitted by: ALICIAJOYMOSKAL
IntroductionThis is a recipe from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition This is a recipe from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition
8 ounces silken tofu
3 cloves garlic
½ cup tightly packed basil leaves
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 4-ounce red snapper fillets
8-10 kale leaves, sliced thin
2. Transfer to a blender, add basil and salt and puree until smooth.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet and fry fish for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer fish to a plate.
5. Wipe out the skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and heat again.
6. Add kale and a pinch of sea salt, stirring for 2-3 minutes, until kale is limp and bright green.
7. Layer greens on a plate and place fish on top.
8. Spoon sauce over fish.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ALICIAJOYMOSKAL.