- Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 192.6
- Total Fat: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 21.5 mg
- Sodium: 117.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
Raspberry and White Chocolate MuffinsSubmitted by: IARESCIENTISTS
300g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
150g golden caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
approx. 100g raspberries
approx. 110g white chocolate
2. Half the raspberries and chop chocolate into large chunks.
3. Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl.
4. Stir sugar into flour mixture.
5. Melt the butter (for example in microwave for approx. 30 seconds)
6. In separate bowl crack the egg, whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and melted butter.
7. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture.
8. Fold in raspberries and white chocolate. Be careful not to be too rough, as raspberries will be easily damaged.
9. Cook for approx. 30 minute or until muffins are risen and firm.
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IARESCIENTISTS.