Grilled Veggie PizzaSubmitted by: MORNINGGLORY609
1 pouch pizza dough mix (plus hot water to make)
2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 small onion, sliced
6-8 medium mushrooms, sliced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3/4 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
2/3 c marinara sauce
2. Spray a sautee pan with cooking oil. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic, and cook over medium heat.
3. Roll out dough (about 1/4 inch thick). Brush each side of the dough with olive oil.
4. Heat grill to high. Place dough on grill. Cook 4 minutes on each side (or until dough is cooked).
5. Put marinara sauce on dough. Spread to edge. Add sauteed vegetables and top with cheese. Let cook another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. (On on indoor grill, you may need to cover the pizza with the sautee pan or large pot lid to capture enough heat to melt the cheese).
6. When cheese is melted, allow to rest 5 minutes before serving. Makes 8 slices.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MORNINGGLORY609.