Shrimp GuisadoSubmitted by: NIEVES30
Shrimp, raw, 16 oz
Garlic, 4 cloves
White Wine, 4 fl oz
Ketchup, Heinz, 1 tbsp
Franks Hot Sauce, 1 tsp
Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
2. In a skillet or large frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat.
3. Add chopped garlic and let it brown. about 2 mins.
4. Add shrimp and brown on both sides. about 3 mins.
5. Add wine, ketchup, and hot sauce mix well and let simmer for 10 mins.
6. Optional: you may add onions, green and red peppers.
Makes about 4 servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NIEVES30.