- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 371.8
- Total Fat: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 0.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 29.9 g
creamy seafood and pasta. 372 calories!!!!Submitted by: TRIHAR33
IntroductionAmazing..... a great alternative to alfredo. Amazing..... a great alternative to alfredo.
100g smoked cod- or any fish of choice
50g whole wheat pasta
130g campbells low fat condensed chicken soup
2. while you are steaming the fish boil the pasta until done.
3. break up the fish into bite sized pieces on place on the bottom of an oven safe small casserole dish.
4. mix the pasta with the soup and spread on top of the fish.
5. bake i the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
6. cheese is also an option on top if you have any calories left for the day.
-the recipe can be multiplied for family dinners. i am the only one in the household eating helathy.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TRIHAR33.