Creamy Mashed Sweet PotatoesSubmitted by: HELIXSPARK
IntroductionA new twist on mashed potatoes A new twist on mashed potatoes
* Sweet potato, 3 medium
* Neufchatel Cheese, 1/5 package
* Fat Free Sour Cream, 3 tbsp
* Milk, 1%, 1/8 cup
2. Remove from water and let cool slightly.
3. Remove skins and return potatoes to warm pot.
4. Add milk, neufchatel or cream cheese, and sour cream. You can also add salt and pepper.
5. Mash and stir until creamy.
Makes about 1/2 cup per serving
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HELIXBIRTH.