- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 194.8
- Total Fat: 7.8 g
- Cholesterol: 30.0 mg
- Sodium: 633.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 7.9 g
TBLT (Turkey-Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato) WrapSubmitted by: PHANTOMPOE
IntroductionQuick, easy, delicious wrap sandwich. Substitute 2 pieces of low-calories wheat toast for a more traditional sandwich. Quick, easy, delicious wrap sandwich. Substitute 2 pieces of low-calories wheat toast for a more traditional sandwich.
* 2 slices Turkery Bacon
* 1/2 - 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
* 1/2 roma tomato, sliced
* 1 flour tortilla, medium (approx 6" dia)
* 2 tsp mustard
- Cook turkey bacon per the directions on the package.
- Shred lettuce and sprinkle liberally down the center of the tortilla.
- Add mustard if desired.
- Top with sliced tomato and bacon.
- Wrap; use a toothpick to hold if necessary. Eat and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PHANTOMPOE.