- Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 79.0
- Total Fat: 3.0 g
- Cholesterol: 7.6 mg
- Sodium: 99.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
Gluten Free Zucchini Lemon CookiesSubmitted by: CADYANN1
IntroductionI changed the original recipe a little to make it gluten free. I changed the original recipe a little to make it gluten free.
* 2 cups Bob's Red Mill GF All-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
* 1 pinch coarse salt
* 3/4 cups margarine, room temperature
* 3/4 cups sugar
* 1 Egg
* 2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
* 1 cup shredded zucchini
2. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, Xanthan Gum, and salt. Set aside.
3. Combine margarine and sugar in a mixer, beat until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg and mix until incorporated. Add lemon zest and zucchini, mix until fully combined.
5. With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until all of the flour has been added and is completely mixed in. Do not overbeat.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes, or until edges of cookie are golden.
Makes 28 cookies.
Read more: http://www.food52.com/recipes/253_zucchinilemon_cookies#ixzz0tWDmpWIM
Number of Servings: 28
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CADYANN1.