Stuffed French ToastSubmitted by: KERRYFINE
2 slices bread (white tastes best)
1/2 c. egg substitute
1 T. skim milk
1 t. vanilla
2 T. Peanut butter
1/4 c. sliced bananas
1. Spread peanut butter lightly between both slices of bread. Add banana slices, and put together as a sandwich.
2. Whisk together egg,milk and vanilla.
3. Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
4. Dip sandwich in egg mixture, coating all surfaces.
5. Cook in skillet until golden brown, turning to cook both sides.
6. Cut in half diagonally. Serve with light syrup to dip.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KERRYFINE.