- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 201.5
- Total Fat: 6.6 g
- Cholesterol: 36.7 mg
- Sodium: 897.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g
- Protein: 19.8 g
Simple Italian Eggplant ParmSubmitted by: ERICALYNNE5
IntroductionFor those who are in a rush and want eggplant parm For those who are in a rush and want eggplant parm
1 Eggplant, fresh, 1 eggplant (Cut into 1/4 inch slices)
1/2 red Onion
5 Cloves Garlic
1 can Hunts Classic Italian Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce
3 oz Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 slices Sara Lee Delightful Whole Wheat Bread (Toasted and crumbled)
8 oz. Chicken Breast, no skin
2) Pour 1 can of spaghetti sauce over veggies.
3) Sprinkle Cheese over the top of the veggies and sauce.
4) Toast 2 pieces of bread and crumble over the top.
5) Cut chicken into small pieces and cook in a frying pan and put over the top.
6) Bake at 400 Degrees for 40 minutes.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ERICALYNNE5.