Raspberry Delight PancakesSubmitted by: TTFN-JENN
IntroductionA great way to sweeten up your pancakes without adding a lot of syrup (1 serving of syrup per). A great way to sweeten up your pancakes without adding a lot of syrup (1 serving of syrup per).
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat milk
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters (1 egg)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp Smucker's Sugar Free Red Raspberry Preserves
- Stir pancake mix, milk, egg and vanilla until blended.
- Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfulls onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until bubbles break on surface. Turn; cook until golden.
- Once removed from griddle, add 1 tbsp of preserves and stack.
- Once a serving is made, pour 1 /2 serving of syrup over top.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TTFN-JENN.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
These are light and fluffy inside but a little tough on the outside. I melted 1 tbls preserves with 1 1/2 tbls of maple syrup. Delish, but still a little on the dry side for the size of the pancakes. My son enjoyed them with syrup and 2 veggie sausages-that would have been my preferred choice, too") - 11/6/11