- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 291.0
- Total Fat: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 71.0 mg
- Sodium: 603.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 28.9 g
Baked Chicken Fingers w/ Dipping SauceSubmitted by: ANGIE_1230
IntroductionA low cal version of a fried favorite! A low cal version of a fried favorite!
1 pound skinless chicken tenders
1 beaten egg white
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups cornflakes, crushed
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Mix together the mayo, ketchup, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, blending well.
2. Refrigerate for at least two hours prior to use to allow the flavors to mingle.
To make chicken fingers,
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the egg white and honey.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Dip the chicken strips into the egg white mixture. Roll in the crumb mixture to coat.
4. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake chicken at 450 degrees F for 10 - 15 minutes, or until no longer pink.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANGIE_1230.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Thanks so much for sharing this! I made it for dinner tonight and my husband & I both loved it. I was out of cornflakes but made it with bread crumbs. If it's this good with bread crumbs, I bet the corn flakes will be better still! Delicious! - 8/4/10
Reply from ANGIE_1230 (8/5/10)
So glad you liked this. I've never tried it with bread crumbs, but that's a great substitute.