Chicken OnigiriSubmitted by: CANDT5
1 1/2 cup sushi rice.
7 Pieces of Buffalo chicken (or any chicken really. I just used all I had left.)
1. Cook chicken in oven according to instructions on bag.
2. Cook the rice in a rice cooker or in a nonstick pot (it sticks horribly if it isn't non stick -_-) according to directions on bag of rice. (I cooked mine for 20 minutes.)
3. When both things are done cooking wait for them to cool down a bit or you'll burn yourself.
4. Cut the pieces of chicken in half.
5. Get enough rice to fit around the piece of chicken and stuff the chicken in the middle.
6. Shape however you want.\
7. Decorate with nori .
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CANDT5.