Grilled Red PotatoesSubmitted by: MRSABG
IntroductionGrilled Potatoes Grilled Potatoes
12 medium red potatoes
3/4 cup margarine
1/2 cup diced inions
3-6 dashes of salt
5-8 dashes pepper
1 Tbs garlic powder
5-8 dashes of Kirkland Organic no salt Seasoning
2. Boil potatoes for 10-15 minutes until slightly soft (you don't want them too soft)
3. Drain potatoes and place on heavy duty foil
4. Put margarine on top of the potatoes
5. Dice onions and sprinkle on top of potatoes
6. Sprinkle all seasonings over the potatoes
7. Pull two ends of foil together and fold (like the top of a bag)
8. Fold the other two ends of the foil to create a pouch with the potatoes inside
9. Grill the pouch of potatoes for about 30 minutes on medium heat or until potatoes are soft.
10. Remove from grill and enjoy!
Makes about 9 - 4oz servings
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MRSABG.