Wilma's Easy LasagnaSubmitted by: RAGGEDY_ANN
IntroductionMade with pre-cooked noodles. Made with pre-cooked noodles.
1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
9 oven-ready lasagna noodles
3 cups Thick & Zesty pasta sauce
2 cups fat free cottage cheese
150 grams shredded cheddar cheese
200 grams shredded Italian Style Cheese blend
2. Brown ground beef in frying pan, add sauce
3. Mix cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, and half of the cheese blend inb a bowl
4. Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray, put a thin layer of sauce mix on the bottom. Cover with 3 noodles.
5. Layer half of the cottage cheese mix, then half of the sauce mix, and cover with 3 more noodles. Repeat layers.
6. Sprinkle with reserved half of cheese blend.
7. Cook in 350 F. oven for about 45 - 50 minutes, let stand for 10 minutes.
Serves 8 large servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOM-2FURBABIES.