Lazy Chicken w/ SalsaSubmitted by: MEZZED
IntroductionAnother lazy dish prepared by a lazy cook! Another lazy dish prepared by a lazy cook!
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 3 ounces
* Onions, raw, .5 cup, chopped
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 cup, chopped or sliced
* Salt, 1 dash
* Pepper, black, 1 dash
* Tabasco Sauce, 3 tsp
* Vinegar or favorite low calorie salad dressing
* Add chicken breast (previously cooked or leftovers/not included in cooking time preparation for this recipe)
* Add lettuce or other vegetables to your liking (too much work for me, I'll just add the chopped onions & chopped tomatoes)
* Add a dash of salt, black pepper & Tabasco sauce for flavor
* Add some vinegar or your favorite low Calorie Salad Dressing (add your nutritional info to this recipe if you do this)
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MEZZED.