- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240.9
- Total Fat: 11.7 g
- Cholesterol: 5.9 mg
- Sodium: 465.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 19.6 g
Meatless Tacos with Vegetable Protein Crumbles
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionA simple twist transforms this traditional recipe into a vegetarian entree. A simple twist transforms this traditional recipe into a vegetarian entree.
- 4 cups meatless burger crumbles (like Morningstar Farms or Boca Burger)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded romaine lettuce
- 8 taco shells (or whole wheat tortillas)
2. Heat taco shells (or tortillas) according to directions on package. Dice tomatoes, shred cheese, and shred lettuce, all to desired amounts.
3. Pour two oz. beef into shell, and top with desired topping.
Makes 8 servings.