Apple-Cinnamon WontonsSubmitted by: REDFISHER80
2 medium apples, cored, peeled and minced
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
24 wonton wrappers
1.5 Tbsp powdered sugar
2. spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. combine apples, brown sugar, lemon and cinnamon until apples are coated
4. place wonton wrappers on flat surface, drop apples by teaspoonfuls onto wrappers. Wet edges with water and fold in half to make triangles, seal edges.
5. place wontons on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray
6. bake 15 minutes or until golden brown
7. sift powdered sugar on top (1 tsp per 4 wontons)
8. can serve with ice cream
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REDFISHER80.