- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 331.1
- Total Fat: 9.3 g
- Cholesterol: 6.5 mg
- Sodium: 864.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 8.1 g
Risotto with Mushrooms and Sugar Snap PeasSubmitted by: RUNNER_4_LIFE
3 cups vegetable broth
1 cup dry white wine
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup arborio rice
1 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
1 cup sugar snap peas, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
2. Bring to simmer over medium heat.
3. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
4. Add rice; stir 2 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and add a ladle full of broth and stir until the broth is absorbed. Continue to add a ladle of broth at a time until there is a ladle full left in the saucepan, approximately 20 minutes.
6. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat
7. Add mushrooms, sugar snap peas, and bell pepper; saute until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
8. Stir in risotto along with cheese and mint.
9. Mix in enough remaining broth mixture if needed to moisten.
10. Season risotto with salt and pepper
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ADIDAS110.