HG's Pumpkin Pie PancakeSubmitted by: EAGLES17
IntroductionA great, easy recipe for a giant pancake with a delightful pumpkin flavor! A great, easy recipe for a giant pancake with a delightful pumpkin flavor!
1/3 c. oats
2 egg whites
1 tbp. nonfat cottage cheese
1/8 c. canned pumpkin
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 packets Splenda
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and place it over low heat.
3. Once the skillet is hot enough (water droplets sizzle when they touch the pan), pour the batter on to the pan and cook the pancake on low heat.
4. Once bubbles begin to form on the surface of the pancake and/or the edges begin to burn, flip the pancake.
5. Once the pancake is cooked through, serve warm with sugar free syrup or honey butter or any other of your favorite toppings! Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user EAGLES17.