Pizza CasseroleSubmitted by: SAREYMAL
Introductionegg noodles and ground beef with onion oregano tomato sauce and cheese egg noodles and ground beef with onion oregano tomato sauce and cheese
2 cups egg noodles
2 tsp oil
1 pound ground beef
1/3 cup onions
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1 can tomato sauce
1/2 c shredded cheese
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain pasta. Set pasta.
3. Heat vegetable oil in skillet over medium heat. Saute beef, onion and garlic, until beef is no longer pink.
4. Drain off excess liquid.
5. Stir in dried oregano, salt, condensed tomato soup, 1/3-cup water, and noodles.
6. Remove from heat and add half of the Mozzarella cheese.
7. Spoon into large baking dish
8. Sprinkle remaining Mozzarella cheese over the top.
9. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
10. Allow 10 minutes to cool, before serving.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SAREYMAL.