Roasted Bell Pepper soupSubmitted by: SUMMEROFME2008
IntroductionThis is a mix of soups that used these ingredients and in a slow cooker. This is a mix of soups that used these ingredients and in a slow cooker.
* Green Peppers (bell peppers), 1.5 cup, strips (remove)
* Peppers, sweet, red, raw, sliced, 1.5 cup (remove)
* Baby Carrots, raw, 2 large (remove)
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Soup, bouillon cubes and granules, low sodium, dry, 1 teaspoon (remove)
* *365 Cannellini Beans, 1.5 cup (remove)
* Heavy Whipping Cream, 0.25 cup, fluid (yields 2 cups whipped) (remove)
- Slice them and add to slow cooker
- Cut and add carrots to slow cooker (add the minced garlic if you choose)
- add enough water to cover the vegetables and add one beef Bouillon cube.
- After about 30 minutes add the Cannellini beans. (If dry, cook the beans first and then start at the begining)
- After everything is soft remove from slow cooker and let it cool enough to add to the blender and puree.
- Only add the Heavy Whipping Cream right before you serve.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SUMMEROFME2008.