Spinach QuicheSubmitted by: KATSAMCAMSMOM1
Introductionmy favorite dish!! my favorite dish!!
* Spinach, frozen, 1 package (10 oz) yields
* Pie crust, frozen, ready-to-bake, 1 crust, single 9"
* Mushrooms, fresh, 227 grams
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup, shredded
* Egg, fresh, 4 large
* Mayonnaise, regular (mayo), .33 cup
* Milk, 1%, .33 cup
*optional: bacon bits, diced ham, or chicken....not included in nutritional stats
Add spinach, thawed and squeezed dry to onion and mushroom mixture. set aside.
Beat eggs with milk and mayo until smooth. Add to veggie mixture. Stir in cheese.
Pour mixture into ready to bake pie crust. Bake at 375 for 50 minutes.
Cut into 8 wedges. 1 wedge=1 serving
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KATSAMCAMSMOM1.