- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 149.8
- Total Fat: 5.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 141.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
Gluten-free (mostly) vegan QuesoSubmitted by: MARYDAZ
IntroductionAdapted from Vegan Explosion recipe posted on a Post Punk Kitchen BB Adapted from Vegan Explosion recipe posted on a Post Punk Kitchen BB
1/3 Cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
1/4 Cup Arrowroot powder/flour
1/4 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
Dash Garlic Powder
Dash Chili Powder
1 Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Smart Balance light
1 10-ounce Can RoTel tomatoes
2 teaspoons Yellow Mustard (not dijon)
2. Add water to pan, turn on medium heat
3. Stir constantly and once thickened, remove from heat.
4. Add in margarine, rotel and mustard. Stir until margarine is melted.
5. Once margarine has melted, put the pan back on the heat and stir until a bit thicker.
6. Serve over chips, enchiladas or in a quesadilla with seitan and veggies.
7. Eat warm.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MARYDAZ.