- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 2,200.6
- Total Fat: 169.1 g
- Cholesterol: 761.9 mg
- Sodium: 5,371.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.4 g
- Protein: 120.6 g
LOW CARB CREAMY SOUTHWESTERN TACO SOUPSubmitted by: NATIVITY4ME
Introductiona low carb favorite . a low carb favorite .
* 1 LB Ground Turkey
* 2 3/4 Onion-chopped (1/2 cup)
* 2 TBS Garlic Powder
* 1 TBS Cumin
* 1 Tsp Chili Powder
* 8oz Cream Cheese-Softened
* 2 10oz Cans Tomatoes & Chilies-UNDRAINED
* 2 Cans Beef or Chicken Broth
* 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
* 2 Tsp Salt - to taste
* Add onion & garlic. Add Spices.
* Cook a few Minutes
* Drop cream Cheese (in bits) into meat mixture.
* smash into meat until blended.
* Stir in remaining ingredients.
* heat through.
we make this all the time at my house, super easy to make, and very very good!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NATIVITY4ME.